Have your kids explore creative play by letting them experience yoga storytelling! Let’s bring back the good old days when we tell stories through our imagination and making movements as we go. By interpreting a story through yoga, kids will be encourage to learn new things in a comfortable and engaging way. From new grooves to visual creatives like arts and crafts, kids will definitely have a fun time achieving their new set of skills.
To register, please click on the link below:
For any additional inquiries, hit us up at:
A Parent and Kid Workshop
FOR KIDS: 2-5 years old (accompanied by a parent in the workshop)
DATE: July 15, 2017
TIME: 2:00pm – 4:00 pm
PLACE: Cambridge Child Development Center Abreeza, 2/F Abreeza Mall Retail Expansion Wing, J.P. Laurel Avenue, Bajada, Davao City
inclusive of: materials, kits and snacks
*all craft/s done will be happily taken home by the kiddos
*take-home yoga brochure for at home practice
*snacks because yummy in the tummy
What exactly are you going to get out of this awesome workshop, aside from an amazing experience?
- Storytelling – Reading stories will support literacy and language skills as well as listening and critical thinking skills. It’s a wonderful way to pass on tradition, preserve cultures, teach values and lessons, and work out their emotions in a safe and healthy way.
- Yoga – It enhances movement, flexibility strength, coordination, and body awareness. It can also help them improve their concentration and instill a sense of calmness in creating a deeper sense of themselves and the world around them – a mind-body education.
- Arts and Crafts – Making things with their hands is a way for them to express their creativity and resourcefulness. It will also teach them to visually imagine things around them, instill a sense of wonder, and inspire them.
- Friendship and Fun – The two happiest things to get out of any experience. They will meet kids their age who share the love for all the good things mentioned above. And they’ll get out of this having the time of their lives every time.
What are the new set of skills you will achieve to score an epic win?
- Breathing exercises
- Yoga poses (solo, partner, and group poses)
- Creative and Imaginative Storytelling (based of good stories from great books/productions)
- Fun Yoga Games
- Singing and Dancing
- Arts and crafts
What do you need to prepare for the battle of the most fantastic day?
- Comfortable clothes for yoga (shirt and leggings will do) Leave out all the unnecessaries.
- Extra clothes for when you want to change out of your funwork gear
- Towel to bye-bye dry sweat
- Water to hydrate yourself from having too much fun.
- And of course, your moves to groove on