Message from the School Superintendent
Christmas greetings to one and all!
It’s been an exciting half-school year thus far, and we look forward to more fantastic learning experiences ahead for the rest of the year!
PLANning is a big and important part of teaching. The work we do in Cambridge Cebu is 50% PLANning and 50% actual hands-on teaching and interaction with the students. We also teach the children how to plan for themselves with regards to their school work. This helps them get ready and organized for the BIG WORLD. At home, you can extend the learning – try planning the menu and activities with your children. You might be surprised at the ideas that they will come up!
For us parents, what we really want is to bring out the best in our children, and we in Cambridge Cebu commit to continue doing that as your partners for your children’s optimal development.
Have a fantastic holiday season and make lots of beautiful family memories!
Teacher Jacqui Limtin
Teachers of Cambridge Banawa and Lahug, Cebu
- Teacher JenyHead Teacher of Toddler Class
- Teacher KentToddler Teacher
- Teacher RajJunior Kinder Teacher
- Teacher ChristinePreschool Head
- Teacher ChristyAssistant Preschool Head
- Teacher ElizaSenior Nursery Teacher
- Teacher KathSenior Kinder Teacher
- Teacher MabelJunio Kinder Planet Teacher
- Teacher MaiaJunion Kinder Galaxy Teacher
- Teacher NicoleBanawa Centre Head
- Teacher CrisHead Teacher of Nursery Earth Class
- Teacher JohannaAssistant Teacher of Nursery Earth Class
- Teacher MaggieNursery Sea
- Teacher MarieconAssistant Teacher of Toddler Class
- Teacher MoniqueNursery Banawa